Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

braam
    Keymaster

Help! Anxiety is controlling my life. What can I do to get rid of it and its symptoms?

• This topic was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by Nina Heide.

Nina Heide
    Keymaster

I know how you are feeling as I have struggled with anxiety myself for many, many years, however, after deciding to become more conscious of my own thoughts and feelings anxiety is not part of my experience anymore. Anxiety for me was a symptom of losing control over my life making me wish I had more control. However, at that point, I didn’t have the knowledge of how I could achieve this, and I tried to control everything around myself instead of controlling me and my own thoughts and feelings. I did not feel relief from my anxiety before I begun to understand that to be able to live a good life I only had to change my focus but also my beliefs about myself and my life. To be able to get rid of the anxiety I suggest that you make room for an hour a day, in the beginning, to train yourself to shift your feelings. (later you just need 15-20 minutes). The first day, write down all the things you like about your life and check how you feel now. (Don’t put in anything you are not hundred present sure you really like). The next day write down the story of your dream life. Write in the present tense. The next day’s ad to your dream story and the list of what you like about your life. After a week check out my website and find a guided meditation that fits you. Put your alarm clock 20 minutes earlier. In the morning play the meditation while breathing deeply. You can just lay down in bed, but try not to fall asleep. Do your meditation every morning for a week. Now it’s time to change your thoughts about your life and the world around you and give room for thoughts and beliefs that make you feel really good. You can buy my book to get help with these tasks or if you don’t like reading you can listen to the links on my feelgood page under Health and Inspiration. If you follow these guidelines, I’m confident that in a three months time your anxiety is gone. However, to keep your feelings high continue to do your meditation and choose to focus on what is working in your life and not as much on those things that are not working. I wish you all the best.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by Nina Heide.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar